Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Welcome to the Anime General!

    Welcome to the Anime General blog. This Blog focuses on Anime shows and movies that have already come out or are going to come out in the future and not just one specific genre but all anime genres that I know as of right now. Hello, everyone, my name is Galactic_Gamer and I will be your host for this blog. 

Now if you have any anime you would like to tell me about please don't hesitate and send a shout-out my way I'm always looking for new anime to watch even if it is only English subbed Also for anyone who has watched Sword Art Online a question how excited are you for season 3? I'm pretty excited for it. 


I chose this specific topic for the reason of finding and talking (at least figuratively) to fellow anime lovers or new people who don't know what to get started watching. I will be posting about American and Japanese anime (example RWBY, Naruto, SAO, Devil is a part-timer, and sometimes a story that I'm helping to write it'll be at the end of this post). I will be also focusing on the fanfiction of the anime if one catches your eye send it my way!


If you would like to read this Anime fanfiction story based in the universe of RoosterTeeths RWBY
the story is is about an ancient land separated from the rest of the world and the different technology.
On the Planet of Remnant this series was created by Monty Oum (RIP) in 2012 with the "Red" trailer. Which shows one of the main Protagonists Ruby Rose and introduces us to Remnant and the universe of this show. There are 3 seasons with a 4th on the way on the 22nd of October 2016
Fanfiction story https://www.fanfiction.net/topic/149335/149664726/1 read the entire story and as a note I'll be showing up during chpt 16 the name there is ProphetSnipez3 with team HADES (H4D3S)

1 comment: