Thursday, September 29, 2016

Funimation and Crunchyroll partnership

Galactic here guys (and gals) what if told you the Funimation and Crunchyroll have partnered to expand access to all kinds of anime. Would you believe me post a comment down below and let me know. But guys this is BIG an anime streaming service and one of the most widely known animation studios on earth have partnered  (for mutual benefit mind you) to allow us more anime at our digital finger tips. What make this more awesome then it already is that now Crunchyroll can stream Dragon Ball Z (is that a specific season I haven't watched all of it I know secluded life). Now I'm sorry to say this but the article was posted in the 8th of September 2016 and is about 21 days old when I'm writing this post. Another big thing is that certain titles such as Cowboy Bebop, Grimgar of Fantasy, Ash, and PSYCHO-PASS is available on Crunchyroll right now FOR FREE! The same goes for Funimation with select Crunchyroll titles going over to them as well


Here's the News site i found the article here


   Have a wonderful day and keep dreamin!
                                       GG

No comments:

Post a Comment